Metadata, SEO and ChatGPT: What’s DAM Got to Do With It?
How to power up your DAM strategy with lessons from library pros featuring Phillips 66
In the world of content creation and customer experience, AI's ability to alleviate tedious tasks has been hyped. However, when it comes to successful digital asset management strategy, librarians still know best how to generate and manage complex information libraries using metadata.
In this live webinar, Melissa Torres, Assistant Director of Digital Publishing for Phillips 66, and Jake Athey, VP of Sales & Marketing for Acquia, will share what content creators, managers, and users need to know to ensure you can find, use, and control your content in order to deliver maximum value.
By the end of our webinar, you'll learn lessons to power up your DAM strategy including:
- What content creators and users need to know about metadata management
- How to effectively automate your content creation and management workflows
- Tips for managing digital asset metadata to improve search engine optimization (SEO)
- Using tools like ChatGPT to generate product descriptions and asset metadata
- What librarians know about content management that AI can’t or shouldn’t replace
View the Recording: