Planning Your 2018 Digital Strategy: The Top 5 Opportunities for CIOs
Why moving your website to the cloud is only the beginning
2018 is here. CIOs and IT leaders need to look ahead and prepare for change.
Security, redundancy, scalability and cost are all top of mind as more private and public sector organizations embrace the promise of a cloud-first strategy. In fact, IDC predicts that global spending on public cloud computing will increase from $67 billion in 2015 to $162 billion in 2020.
Join CMSWire, Solodev and Amazon Web Services for a live, hour-long webinar on the 5 critical opportunities IT leaders can leverage in their 2018 digital strategy. You’ll also hear from an AWS Cloud Architect on the core benefits of moving to the cloud — and having a web content management platform that’s purpose-built for the infrastructure.
|Matt Garrepy, Chief Digital Officer, Solodev||Jeff Duffy, Senior Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services|
This webinar on-demand covers:
- The essential Cloud 2.0 technologies you need for your next web project
- The advantages of a cloud-based Web Experience Platform
- How headless strategies are redefining content management
- The critical role of your platform in achieving ADA compliance
- The impact of a cloud-first strategy on the Customer Experience
View the Recording