What to Know Before You Go Decoupled
Considerations for separating your CMS and your front end
While it may be tempting to go fully decoupled, it’s important to have a complete understanding of the benefits and drawbacks of whatever architecture you choose.
Decoupled architectures aren't new, but they're gaining popularity among enterprises looking for a powerful way to deliver engaging content to their consumer across every channel.
This white paper is for business leaders looking to understand the pros and cons of going decoupled and the differences between decoupled and traditional architectures, from the experts in enterprise WordPress.
Download this white paper now to learn about:
- The difference between decoupled and traditional architectures
- 5 questions your team should ask before going decoupled
- The pros and cons of a "headless" CMS
- Recommended tools for decoupled WordPress
- Additional resources from third-party experts