The State of the Digital Workplace
1,200+ executives offer a compelling snapshot of where we are and how DX leaders are different in their approaches
Work has undergone many changes over the past two years and is poised to shift again, as organizations struggle with retention and solidify their in-office, remote or hybrid work policies. This year’s State of the Digital Workplace survey and subsequent report chronicles how leaders approach work and uncovers their plans for the future.
Featuring real-world case studies and insights for your organization, this report will help you to deliver, manage and improve your digital workplace, and support your workforce as you navigate what the next phase of working will look like.
Included in this report:
- 10 key takeaways distilled from more than 1,200 responses
- Details on the evolution of the digital workplace
- Priorities and challenges to implementing a digital workplace
- Examination of remote and hybrid work’s impact on the digital workplace
- Case studies on evolving and adopting a digital workplace
Get the report